This company called my job and left a voicemail, which was very rude.They wanted me to pay them in full NOW!

I explained to him that I couldn't meet his demands & was told that I have 3 hours to pay in full or he was going to turn me in to the authorities. I told the guy that I was @ work and couldn't leave and he told me that he doesn't normally make payment arrangements. And that I had to 6 pm to call him back with a receipt number or else. I'm not going to settle for this.

I am going to file a complaint against this company myself.

Had an Experience with Legal Mediation Practice?

Comments

An easy way to handle them:

1) Listen. Go over whatever it is with them.

2) Ask many questions about specific details.

3) Agree with their concerns.

4) Suggest their course of action.

Let's suppose for argument's sake you owe them: Wouldn't it difficult to pay them if your job were jeopardized? Shouldn't they help you get a raise, promotion or better employment instead of increasing their and your anxiety levels?

Wouldn't that make for a cool collections agency?

"We help people get ahead but we still send half-naked, overweight picketers to their place of residence until they pony up."

Ic Systems who???????? Ic System "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..." Read more MIDWEST TITLE LOANS-ST.JOE MISSOURI REPO-MEN REPOED MY VEHICLE WATCH OUT! MidWest Title Loans "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more Allied International Credit - They have the wrong person! Allied International Credit "I received a bill from this company today claiming I owed EBay $353.91. Since I have not purchased anything on EBay in over 4 years this bill is obviously..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more