I spoke to a person who said she was a secretary to a gentleman named Jack Bowen.She indicated I had a valid debt with a credit card company from back in the 1980's.

I was told that I needed to satisfy the debt immediately or I would be arrested, have legal action taken against me and fired from my place of employment. She was rude and arrogant. I tried several times to explain my situation and she refused to listen to what I had to say. She wound up hanging up on me twice because I refused to cooperate with her and her employers.

I was called several names and cursed at over and over again.

The experience left me shaken. As someone who rcently suffered a severe stroke, stress compounds the problem and contributes to my symptoms and left me totally exhausted emotionally and physically.

Legal Mediation Services is a conmpany that needs to be dealt with by authorities for their violation(s) of the fair debt collections act.

Had an Experience with Legal Mediation Practice?

Comments

Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Carson Rose and Associates - Carson Rose & Associates Liars, Discrimination. Carson Rose and Associates "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more